Welcome to Performance Physical Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation
Physical therapists are rehabilitation specialists, extensively trained in evaluation and treatment of the musculoskeletal system. At Performance Physical Therapy and Sport Rehab, we provide individuals with the highest quality of care and heath opportunities, including improved mobility and motion, and alternatives to surgery and prescription drugs. It is our mission to improve the physical health and well-being of our patients, and enhance the quality of life in the community we serve, through physical therapy, injury prevention, physical fitness, and wellness evaluations and services.
Feel empowered by participating in your recovery through collaboration with the licensed physical therapists at Performance Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab. Working in a team approach with your doctor, we will:
- Evaluate the joints, muscles, and nerves of your body and work to determine the best individualized treatment program for you. Most importantly, you will learn how to best manage your pain.
- Initiate pain-reducing steps, including ice, heat, ultrasound, massage, traction, and electrical stimulation to help increase your comfort.
- Assess your whole body, as posture and body mechanics can contribute to your symptoms.
- Instruct and train you in a program of stretching and strengthening, stabilization, and coordination exercises designed to increase your strength, flexibility, and healthy habits to create long-lasting changes.
- Help you get back to the activities you love, PAIN FREE!
We value the patient-therapist relationship and privacy, and offer our patients individualized programs with the same physical therapist consistently providing care in our private treatment rooms and gym for your comfort.
From sports injuries to car accidents to chronic conditions, millions of Americans suffer from pain every year. Are you one of them?